The Body Ecology Diet (BED) shows you how to restore and maintain the important "inner ecology" your body needs to function properly and to eliminate or control the symptoms that rob you of the joy of living.
With the confusing array of supplements, health foods and fads out in the marketplace today, Body Ecology offers a back-to-basics approach to restoring health and vitality. The straightforward necessities we provide are all geared to one fundamental law of nature: the fact that our digestive systems are intimately linked to our immune, endocrine, circulatory and central nervous systems. Profoundly affecting all these interlocking systems is an amazing world of benevolent bacteria: the microscopic "good guys" that must be present in your intestines for you to be healthy. Our products are all specifically designed to help you cultivate, nourish, cleanse and repair this abundant inner ecosystem (hence the name Body Ecology).
Heath and Wellness Articles
- - Adrenal fatigue may be the real reason for exhaustion, weight gain and lack of willpower. Learn about chronic stress, the symptoms of adrenal fatigue and how to recover.
- - If you're suffering from chronic symptoms that you can't get to the bottom of, consider functional medicine. A functional medicine practitioner will look at the body as a whole to get to the root of symptoms caused by chronic conditions, including autoimmune disorders.
- - After eating dairy, do you experience symptoms like itchy skin, watery eyes, runny nose or stomach distress? Find out it you are sensitive to casein.
- - Bacteria in your digestive system may play an important role in the development of diabetes! Stop serious health issues before they start by nurturing the lining of your digestive tract with living, healthy bacteria to bring balance to your immune system.
- - One out of twelve children in the US has a food allergy, which has been closely linked with a permeable gut barrier. Find out how to get to the bottom of chronic food allergies and restore a weakened immune system back to health!
- - Gluten sensitive? The truth is that even the smallest amount of gluten in your diet can trigger inflammation and autoimmune responses for up to six months!
- - Traditional Chinese medicine tells us that fluctuating hormones can be the result of an imbalance of Yin and Yang in the body. In order to support healthy reproduction and balanced hormone levels, it's critical to strengthen digestion to bring the body back into harmony.
- - Did you know that bacteria in your body can detect when you feel stress? It's true! Chronic stress could lead to more serious issues by throwing the inner ecology of your digestive system out of balance.
- - Aging gracefully with probiotics? While these healthy microflora are at work boosting immunity INSIDE, you reap the rewards by looking your best on the OUTSIDE.
- - Sugar can feed candida, cause you to binge, contribute to aging skin, rob your energy and many other ills. You CAN have sweets without the dangers of sugar. Here's how!
- - Do you believe natural weight loss is hard? Donna Gates reveals what’s behind the weight loss lie and how to free yourself from cravings and processed foods for good!
Dial 1435931 Eco-Smart Tone 7 Botanicals Amenity Body Wash, 15oz Refill Cartridge (Pack of 6)
BISS (Dial Professional)
Green Clean Automotive Waterless Car Shampoo Superior - Best Ecological Car Care Product - Spot-Free - Wash Without Hose & Water - Spray On Wipe Off - Ultimate Shine & Protection - Ready To Use 16 oz
Automotive Parts and Accessories (Green Clean Automotive)
ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1 Oz - Top Anti Wrinkle, Anti Aging & Repairs Dark Circles, Fades age spots & Sun Damage - 20% Vitamin C Super Strength - Organic ingredients
Happy Forever Cross Stitch, Figure, body painting
Art and Craft Supply (happy forever cross stitch)
10pcs/lot Reusable Washable Baby Ecological Cotton Cloth Diaper Nappy - White
Who is the author of the Body Ecology Diet?
The Body Ecology Diet was written by Donna Gates. You can purchase this book for as little as $17.70 (new) at