Reducing the global warming
Sure, as an individual you can do many things in your home for reducing global warming. In this connection first you need to focus the areas, which are the biggest source of global warming. The first thing is definitely gasses that come from your home cooling, electricity and heating appliances, if you pay a little attention in their usage, you will be playing big role in reducing global warming. Let’s see how?
1. Use Fluorescent Light Bulbs: You should immediately change incandescent light bulbs and use fluorescent light bulbs, because these fluorescent bulbs consume only 25 % energy comparable incandescent bulbs.
2. Switch Off Electric Appliances: When electric appliances are not in your use, then plug them off, because they use some energy even in off position.
3. Change Your Monitor with LCD: Try to get LCD instead of a monitor, because LCD takes about 56 percent energy than your monitor. Always keep your computer screen status off, when you are not working.
4. Don’t Leave Fridge’s door open for a Long Time: You take or put things in your Fridge quickly, because if you keep open your fridge door for a minute, then its motor will remain operative for more than a half hour.
5. Uses of Solar Energy: You should convert your heating system to the solar energy, in this way you can save electricity, money and your environment from global warming.
6. Use Electric or Hybrid Car: You consider purchasing a hybrid or electric car, in place of gasoline car. Gasoline car covers 20 to 30 miles per gallon, whereas hybrid or eclectic gives you 130 to 140 mg.
Reducing Your School's Carbon Footprint (Climate Change)
Book (Classroom Complete Press)
What is the best way to reduce the global warming?
walk or bike rather than using a car
replace all your light bulbs with energy efficient ones
What can you do to reduce the global warming?
Do your part to reduce waste by choosing reusable products instead of disposables. Buying products with minimal packaging etc